New year

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Festival of Trees

This last Saturday Gav was working late so I went to the festival of trees with my mom (My mom is the holiday decorating equivalent to Yoda). I haven't been to the festival since I was really little so it was fun to go and see all the awesome trees (and get a little inspiration for next year!). We didn't realize you could take pictures until half way through because you used to not be able to but once we realized you could we snapped a few.

White Collar Tree: My favorite!! But that could be because I have a bit of a crush on Neil Cafrey.


Denver Broncos Tree: This one was for my nephew, Braeden, who is a huge Broncos fan Girlie Tree: This explosion of pink, blue and green reminded us of three of my nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment