New year

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!

We hope everyone had a great Halloween! We were lucky enough to have a whole weekend of it. We had a family Party on Saturday and then Trick or Treating on Monday! Gavin unfortunately had to work Monday night but, unbeknownst to me, it was a mandatory dress up and he wore my highschool Pep Club uniform (it was very brave of him considering he was wearing a Highland uniform smack dab in the middle of East territory). I didn't find out until I stopped by on my way home from Kim's house. It was Awesome!!

At the Aviary the last two weekends we've done Halloween Hoot and there have been some really cute and clever costumes. Two of my favorites were a little boy who was Clark Kent and a mom who had dressed as Harry Potter and then put her baby in a snowy owl costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment