New year

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Settling in

Welcome to the first post of mine and Gav's blog. We've been married for 11 days now...wow that's kinda weird to think about...married, who'd a thunk it.

In those 11 days we've managed to get a fair amount done in the moving in department. We now officially own furniture together, we bought a nice little entertainment center from Ikea yesterday and spent the afternoon putting it together. And, knowing I was content with the little tv I had previously kept in my bedroom, he was in fear for his life just a bit when he brought home a brand new 40 incher I didn't know he had purchased! Luckily, for him, I don't mind as long as he doesn't divulge to me how much he spent on it.

Our little apartment is coming along nicely. We still have quite a few things to cross off the list but it's getting there. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have a stove and microwave!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to come see your home with all your fun new things.

    ReplyDelete